Prior to commencing with Step Seven, letʹs review what has been produced through the first six stages of the Ten-Step approach.
In hand, we have the following deliverables:
1. A completed and approved Business Plan.
2. Initial funding to cover preliminary activities.
3. A comprehensive current-state assessment, including service costs and resource allocations.
4. A defined service portfolio, including identification of key gaps and prioritized future investments.
5. An established governing body, tasked with overseeing and guiding the ITSM Transformation.
6. An approved, agreed-upon ideal target state.
7. A rank-ordered list of prioritized capabilities.
8. An IT strategic plan aligned with business initiatives.
9. An ITSM Program Management plan...